Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dare To Be A Dreamer

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.


- Leon J. Suenes -

When I dream, it's always about my next painting project. For a long time I haven't dreamt anything. I would barely go to sleep and the alarm would suddenly wake me up. These days, I sleep very little. But what I've found is that I'm so refreshed in the morning. I look forward to waking up and seeing the surprise next to my bed. Today, I discovered this candle!

It's handpainted freehand using 100% henna. This flameless candles are not only safe, but it also has a beautiful design.

Dimensions: 2.8 x 4in
Scent: Vanilla flameless pillar candle

***********For questions, email me at mehndiart09@gmail.com *******************

No comments:

Post a Comment