Saturday, January 16, 2010

Full of Dust

In a world of complexity, we forget how things happen.  The earth, the moon, the sun, the planet all seems amazing and yet simple too.  So much can go wrong and yet each exists in harmony with each other.  Don't you wish we, as a species, could live in similar harmony.  Often, we make things too complicated, which further distances us from each other.  I'd loved to be as simple as dust.  To go wherever the wind takes me.   

I came across a poem that I had to share with you all.  Sadly, I don't know who the author is.

If my essence is from dust,
then dust (wherever it is) is my homeland
And every creature upon the heavens and the
earth represents a close relative.



What does this poem mean to you?  I look forward to reading your comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment